Monday, December 27, 2010

Anniversary!

Paul and I celebrated are one year anniversary Friday the 17th. Our real anniversary was the 19th but it was a Sunday and the Saturday before we were at the Temple so we decided to celebrate on the 17th. It was awesome. Paul woke up and made me a breakfast smoothie then I came home early so we could relax and watch a movie. Paul cooked a fabulous dinner. It was this chicken and broccoli recipe he had got from a customer at the bank and was pretty fancy stuff. We finished and went out to the strip and saw Love at the Mirage. It is the best Cirque Du Soleil show I have seen. It was the first show Paul has ever seen on the strip which was perfect because he is such a Beatles fan. Anyway it was a great night and has been a great year. Paul is the sweetest man I know and is my best friend. Life is wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment