Sunday, May 20, 2012

I hope you don't mind that I put down into words...

Last night Paul and I had the opportunity of a life time. Paul's Dad works for Caesars Palace and often get free or extremely discounted tickets to shows. Due to this we were able to go see Sir Elton John last night for fairly cheap and it was well worth it. Before heading to the show we ate in the food court of Caesars Palace at the Bar BQ. It was reasonably priced and pretty good but I would probably not eat there again. After we got done with dinner we headed over to the Colosseum, the second largest stage in the U.S., for the show. Sir Elton played some great songs, told a few jokes, and put on a show. He is a true performer and you could tell that he loved his job. The stage was ginormous and had a huge screen behind it that had different graphics and videos during his songs. Sir Elton also talked about his piano's and all of their names. The piano in the "million dollar piano" show is named Blossom. Blossom had screens all around it that showed images that coordinated with the show. Paul and I were surprised that we actually knew all but 2 or so of the songs that he played and had a great time. Since we were out and on a hot date we decided to go all out and went out for a dessert. We headed over to Serendipity 3 for some ice cream. We tried the Peanut Butter Frozen Hot Chocolate and it was fantastic. A bit on the expensive side but I would recommend it to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment