Sunday, March 31, 2013

2012 Tax Return Fun!

  After receiving our tax return this year we put most of it in a savings account and decided to have fun with the rest of it.  We have been busy and had lots of fun the past two weeks.




  First we went to the Bodies Exhibit.  Paul has wanted to go for years so on a night we both had free we went down to the Exhibit for a date night.  It is super interesting and Paul loved it.  We had a good time reading lots of facts on our bodies and seeing exactly how they work.  It was a good night and long over due.  I am glad we finally went. 







   The next week was Spring Break which meant Paul had a little more free time than normal cause he had a break in his student teaching. With it being Spring  Break we had canceled mutual so Tuesday Paul and I went to watch Ryan, my brother, play soccer with his old man league.  Ryan did a great job and scored a goal.  Afterwards Paul and I headed to Outback Steakhouse for their steak and lobster deal.  It also happened to be free coconut shrimp appetizer night so we really lucked out.  It was all delicious and really hit the spot.  I love shrimp and lobster!



  Thursday I decided to call in "sick" to work so Paul and I could have a day of fun.  To start our day we went to our favorite brunch place, Rise & Shine, for a fabulous meal.
  After we went to the Atomic Testing Museum.  Paul had taken a girl on a date there not long before we started dating and really enjoyed.  It came up regularly in conversation so we thought it was about time I experienced it.  It was interesting but overall a little lame.  Even so we had fun and made it worth it.
  After the museum we came home for a nap.  Paul had to head out to work for a couple of hours so our good friend Dianna came over to play with me.  We hung out until Paul got home.  We decided to go out for dinner but right before we left we heard the ice-cream man and all got dessert before dinner.     It was a great day and full of fun.


















* At the Atomic Testing Museum at the very end they had a piece of the Berlin Wall and a beam from The Twin Towers.  Interesting no?

No comments:

Post a Comment