Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Baby...




   January 10th, 2013 one of the best days of my life!  At 6 AM before Paul left for student teaching I got up and took a pregnancy test.  Now I had taken a lot of these so I tried not to get too excited but that time it was positive. Paul and I were so excited we just hugged for a long time. The rest of the day I had a huge grin and couldn't stop smiling/crying out of pure joyful happiness.




   Our first appointment was February 13th.  I was so nervous while waiting in the waiting room.  Paul of course calmed be down and told me I was being silly.  When we got to the back after they took a ton of blood they sat us in a room until the nurse came to do her thing.  Above the table were I was sitting/laying was a creepy bear that said relax.  It did not work in the way they were going for but cause it was so creepy and weird I had to laugh.  The nurse even took us in for a little ultrasound.  We didn't think that we would be able to see the baby so soon but sure enough the little peanut was there chillin' with it's feet kicked up and a big ol' alien head. Even so I thought it was cute and of course once again started crying.

   Paul and I tried to keep our cool but started buying little stuff.  I got a bib for the baby that said I heart Dad and he got me a few kids books and a picture frame that said I love my Mommy.  We were too excited not to start celebrating.  Our little jelly bean should be arriving in early September!


1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys, you will be great parents. It's about dang time, too! Hopefully Tyler & I can join you on the baby-makin' train soon.

    ReplyDelete