* I love this picture of Paul and Jude cause Paul looks so annoyed. Paul had told me not to take out Jude's binky cause he would cry but I did it anyway cause I didn't want a binky in all the pictures and sure enough as soon as I did he started crying and this is the awesome face I got from Paul for doing it even though he told me not to. Too funny!
Sunday, November 10, 2013
Jude Wallace Tatum
* I love this picture of Paul and Jude cause Paul looks so annoyed. Paul had told me not to take out Jude's binky cause he would cry but I did it anyway cause I didn't want a binky in all the pictures and sure enough as soon as I did he started crying and this is the awesome face I got from Paul for doing it even though he told me not to. Too funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That picture of Paul and Jude is super cute.
ReplyDelete