Paul and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary next week. It has been a great four years. Being married to your best friend is like have a sleepover every night but way better. I am so glad that he took a chance on an old lady and that I liked younger men.
Anyway we celebrated a bit early this year cause I had a great surprise for Paul. A few months ago while driving to Phoenix twice in three days with a friend Paul got hooked on Justin Timberlake's new album. I knew Paul would love to go see Justin in concert and that I would love surprising him.
The plan was in set, we got a babysitter and headed to the MGM to go to a new restaurant "I had heard was really good" when in all reality I just Googled a cheap place to eat in the MGM. Turned out Project Pie was amazing and will be revisited sooner than later. We order a pizza and a dessert pizza with nutella and berries. Both were amazing! I hide the tickets under the pizza and Paul found them while we were finishing up. He was so excited but played mad that I had masterfully tricked him yet again!
I think it's awesome that Paul is such a JT fan now. I bet it was a good show!
ReplyDelete