Thursday, May 20, 2010

Top Ten Reasons Why Avatar Is Overrated

10.Between waking up, starting Avatar, eating breakfast, continuing Avatar, eating lunch, continuing avatar, taking a walk, continuing avatar, eating dinner, and finishing avatar I lost the plot line somewhere.

9.They find true connection with animals by connecting their hair to the animal, so why not connect when they are acting like animals.

8.I get that Mr. Cameron was comparing Pandora's search for natural resources and how they destroyed that planet to earth's search for natural resources (oil, coal) is destroying our planet, but unlike Avatar, we don't have the option of going to war with ourselves and kicking the humans off the planet, so Mr. Cameron, how about doing more then pointing out a problem that has been around for decades... how about solutions Mr. Cameron, Solutions.

7.That last one was a little serious so, why did the Na'vi cross the road? They don't have roads silly, they live in the wilderness!

6.Although the color and imagery was great in Avatar, I would still rather be in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory than on Pandora.

5.Unlike other moving movies I have seen, the only emotion brought out by Avatar is frustration, because all I hear at home now is a hissing noise followed by Avatar gibbirish.

4.I am way confused about how this has anything to do with the last airbender.



3.Blue is so 80's.

2.Smurfette is way hotter than any of them Avatar creatures.

1.Wait! I have seen this movie before when it was called Ferngully

Published by Paul Tatum (all rights reserved)

1 comment: