" It's too late to apologize..... " I would like to publicly apologize to all of those bloggers
out there that I slammed in my first post. I know now what I didn't know then. It am extremely sorry that I thought that keeping your blog updated was easy. Now after some time of having a blog of my own I understand how difficult it gets to keep up with current posts. Before I started the blog "I'm hearing what you say but I just couldn't make a sound." I hope you guys don't feel like " You tell me what that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say...It's too late to apologize, it's too late." So please accept my apology. I will try to be better. Thank you.
out there that I slammed in my first post. I know now what I didn't know then. It am extremely sorry that I thought that keeping your blog updated was easy. Now after some time of having a blog of my own I understand how difficult it gets to keep up with current posts. Before I started the blog "I'm hearing what you say but I just couldn't make a sound." I hope you guys don't feel like " You tell me what that you're sorry didn't think I'd turn around and say...It's too late to apologize, it's too late." So please accept my apology. I will try to be better. Thank you. -Jolynn
No comments:
Post a Comment