Saturday all the women in my family went to lunch at Famous Dave's BBQ then I went with my Mom shopping. She was in need of some new jeans. Later Saturday night I hung out with Dianna. She came over to the house and I made lobster tails for the first time. They actually turned out really good. I was surprised That was our appetizer before heading out. We tried to go to Steak and Shake but the line was too long. We decided to go to this Spanish tapas place down the street called Barcelona. It is like Firefly but not as great. Still good just not great. After dinner Dianna had to go to work so I went to Jen's to watch The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was super depressing and I really just wanted to think happy thoughts after it. Sunday was church and The Amazing Race. It was a great day.
Then today, Monday, I went to the Exploration Park with Jen and some of the kids. We did a little hike after a small lunch. Stella had fun running around.
After the hike I did some yard work before showering and relaxing while watching Can't Buy Me Love.
It has been a great weekend but I am super excited that Paul is on his way home.
No comments:
Post a Comment