I was so happy to get to visit with everyone and get caught up with a few friends and family members that I haven't seen in awhile. I also was happy to enjoy some really good food as well. Not to mention all the amazing gifts that I got. Everyone was super nice and we were really blessed to receive so many gifts even ones I thought we would never get. We also were able to pay for the majority of our car-seat/stroller through generous gift cards we were given.

The invitations that Jacquelynn made were darling and had a little robot on them, to match the robot nursery theme we plan on doing, and the awesome cake that Jen made had a robot as well. Just another reminder of how talented and skilled my sisters are and that I am not.
Everything turned out so nice and I am so thankful for everything. Can't wait to meet this little guy.

No comments:
Post a Comment