Paul & I call Jude Bean. I don't know why or how it started but he's our bean.
Jude is growing so fast and is now 5 months old. I feel like he is so close to sitting up and will be teething sooner than later and started eating food. His first food was mashed up sweet potatoes from my plate during dinner a couple of weeks ago. He loved it and so we have been feeding him a little for dinner almost every day since then. Some things he already doesn't like. Peas is one of those things. He started shaking and coughing and making himself gag real bad when I tried to feed him peas baby food. It was funny but sad at the same time.
Jude also loves being naked, but lets be honest who doesn't? Anytime I change his diaper he wiggles and tries to get as much naked time as possible. I think this is why he likes bathing too. Even from day one he has never cried while bathing but will start fussing as soon as I turn off the water and pull him up. He is a character.
Anyway we love Bean and can not believe how big he has gotten in these short 5 months and are excited to see what comes next.
No comments:
Post a Comment