Saturday, February 15, 2014

Valentine's 2014



  Every year the men in my family go on an annual Man Trip Valentine's weekend.   Due to the timing of the trip Paul & I always celebrate the weird, made up holiday a few days early.  This year we went to an Italian restaurant, Montesanos, that Paul's physical therapist told him was good.  It was super busy and a bit of a wait but was worth it.  The service was great and so was the food.  My favorite part though is they sell homemade turron!  I got hooked on turron while on my mission and haven't found any as good as theirs until now.  





On Valentine's I had lunch with my Mom, Nanna and baby brother Bo.  Then I spent the rest of the day playing with Jude, ordered in Thai and watched a chick flick.  It was a great day and I felt lucky to have such a cute Valentine's date to fill in for Paul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment