Week before last we went out for Kyle's birthday to a fancy restaurant on the strip. The food was good but the dessert was better. After dinner we played games and hung out late. I've said it before but I'll say it again I am so glad that Kyle and his family moved here! 
Paul's birthday was Saturday but because he had the Spartan Race in the morning and the Priesthood session of General Conference in the evening we celebrated together Friday. Our good friends the Isbells watched Jude so we could go out. We went to Texas de Brazil, which was amazing, then walked around Town Square for a bit. It was such good food and great company. I love Paul so much and am thankful he was born!

Saturday we were barely together so Sunday was nice because we stayed in all day and relaxed while watching Conference. Later that night we had friends and family over for snacks and cake & ice cream. Paul dressed up all fancy, which I love him for, and we all just sat around and talked. It was a good turn out and great to be surrounded by loved ones.


No comments:
Post a Comment