Since Paul and I stared dating to now I have gained about 20 pounds. I know that is disgusting but I must say it is not entirely my fault. I have a theory that buying new jeans puts you in a vicious cycle. I will explain.... but first off you have to know that's not me, I wish it was but I have a way bigger belly. Anyway the cycle first begins by buying new jeans that are loose and comfortable. As you do so you feel skinnier cause your jeans don't hurt you and you don't have to unbutton them when you go out to eat. You realize that your jeans fall down and think wow these jeans aren't tight at all. You start to put on weight and then your pants that were once loose and comfy become tight and extremely uncomfortable. When this happens you get an even bigger size of pants and think wow this are loose. So on and so forth. It is a sick cycle and very misleading so beware and don't be fooled by your new loose pants that are two sizes bigger. Buying too big of jeans doesn't really make you smaller.
i'm refusing to buy new jeans. no wonder i have sought refuge in my sweatpants :P nope we just need to get off our duffs and lose the weight.
ReplyDelete