When in Rome is by far one of 2010's worse movies. I must confess I think we all knew that going into it but we still had some hope. Our excuse....Veronica Mars. Randomly last week my sister, Jen, and Paul and I all started watching a t.v. series called Veronica Mars starring Kristen Bell. Jen did on her own without us knowing and cause Paul and I were sick we decided it could keep us occupied as we lay in bed. Anyway, the three of us had been watching that series and this movie had come out earlier this year both of which have Kristen Bell so we thought why not. Paul, Dianna, and I went over to Jen's for dinner and a movie last night. Dinner was great but the movie not so much. It was over acted and ridiculously silly. And can I say no one wants to see Danny De Vito chasing after anyone let alone a young, cute girl. The only redeeming thing about it was "sausage" that is all I can say. Anyway, save yourself the time and skip this one even if you are in the mood for a chick flick just watch one you have already seen.Monday, July 19, 2010
91 Minutes I'll never get back!
When in Rome is by far one of 2010's worse movies. I must confess I think we all knew that going into it but we still had some hope. Our excuse....Veronica Mars. Randomly last week my sister, Jen, and Paul and I all started watching a t.v. series called Veronica Mars starring Kristen Bell. Jen did on her own without us knowing and cause Paul and I were sick we decided it could keep us occupied as we lay in bed. Anyway, the three of us had been watching that series and this movie had come out earlier this year both of which have Kristen Bell so we thought why not. Paul, Dianna, and I went over to Jen's for dinner and a movie last night. Dinner was great but the movie not so much. It was over acted and ridiculously silly. And can I say no one wants to see Danny De Vito chasing after anyone let alone a young, cute girl. The only redeeming thing about it was "sausage" that is all I can say. Anyway, save yourself the time and skip this one even if you are in the mood for a chick flick just watch one you have already seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment