About four weeks ago I started getting sick. Right before going out of town to the cabin for the 4th of July I went to the doctors and found out I had bronchitis. I took some antibiotics and was feeling better but still not 100%. Then this past Sunday Paul and I both woke up sick. After being uplifted by SPAIN'S victory we went to church. By the time church was out Paul and I were drained of energy, we work in the nursery, and decided to take a nap. I woke up and started making dinner. Paul woke up a bit later and came out in the kitchen to chat. He was up for about ten minutes and then he blacked out. Thankfully right before he blacked out he said "I am going to pass out". Although I couldn't completely catch him I was able to slow down the fall so that he didn't hurt himself. I freaked out and started crying while fanning him and slapping him as I yelled "wake up!". Once he woke up his fever he had previously had seemed to have dropped dramatically. I immediately called our friends near by to help me take him to the doctors and before I could finish dressing Paul they were there. Paul said he was better and didn't want to go to the doctor so our friend, Tyler, gave him a blessing. By the time they left Paul had color back in his face and looked good. He woke up the next day with a fever again. He said again he didn't want to go to the doctor. So on Tuesday we went cause he still had a fever. After a urine test, blood test, and mouth swab all they said was to rest and take Tylenol. Great right? Anyway, we slept on and off all day yesterday and both felt good to go to work today. I just hope that we continue to get better. It has been a though few weeks but I am glad we are doing better. Paul blacking out was by far the scariest thing I have experienced. I guess I don't do as well as I would like to think when "under pressure".
No comments:
Post a Comment