Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogging Terminology...

As a fairly new member of the blogging society I sometimes get lost in the blog world so I decided to get updated on the latest blogging terminology. Here were a few of my favorites...


Blawg: A law blog (I actually already new this one from Arrested Development so I felt good going into this)


Bloggies: A popular blog award


Bloggernacle: Blogs written by and for Mormons (really liked this one, being a Mormon and all)


Moblog: A blog mainly updated through a mobile phone.


Vlog: A blogger that mainly does videos for there blog


I thought all of these different types of blogs were very interesting but I was more interested in learning lingo I could use. It took me awhile to figure out who my SIL was talking about in her blog when she used terms like the one previously in this sentence. SIL=sister-in-law . I was unable to find such short hands besides family members and ppl for people. So I ask you all you seasoned bloggers...what lingo wisdom can you pass on to me so I can one day achieve the exceptional quality of blogging all of you have? Please comment. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment