Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Alien Jerky!

Alien Jerky from Baker California is amazing!  I love beef jerky but alien jerky is even better.  It is so delicious and I am always craving it.  Paul and I use to go to California a few times a year but for some reason we haven't this year.  Going to California gave me the excuse to buy Alien Jerky while passing through Baker.  It is an hour and a half from my house and I have seriously considered driving to Baker and back just to get the Jerky.  The other night though we ran to Smith's to pick up a few things and happened to park next to an Alien Jerky van.  I stopped the guy getting into his car and told him how much I love their jerky and crave it.  He said there are a few places in Las Vegas that order it from them and carry it in their stores.  He didn't know exactly where but said to try all the convenience stores in town.  So I am officially on a mission to find me some Alien Jerky here in town.  If I don't I fear I will finally be at my breaking point and just get up early one Saturday and do a quick trip to Baker to get my fix.  If you have seen Alien Jerky here in town PLEASE let me know where. Thanks.  

2 comments:

  1. I think I saw this stuff at the 7-11 by my office! I was going to buy you some but there were a ton of flavors and I didn't know which one you liked. So which do you like? I can pick some up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think sweet & spicy was my favorite. It has been awhile though.

    ReplyDelete