Last night Bubs, my friend of 20 years, and I went and saw the new Twilight movie. It was one of the weirdest movies I have ever seen. Why is it okay that I went to see it? Well there are several excuses and justifications. First it was with an old friend so it made us feel like teenage girls again. Second we got to see it at 7 P.M. instead of waiting for the midnight showing. Third I have read all the books and feel obligated to watch the movies. Fourth Bubs gave me a sucker that looked like vampire teeth which is hilarious. Fifth movie premiers are awesome because everyone is so excited to be there and they clap, cheer, and gasp throughout the movie. Sixth well you get the point I could keep going. It was so weird but at the same time I know I will go see part two. There were parts that seemed like a made for TV movie, scenes where the vampire's makeup was awful, some of the most graphic sex and birthing scenes I have ever seen in my life yet some how it was still a little good. As much as I hate Twilight I love it. But I must clarify that I am way more excited for The Hunger Games!



No comments:
Post a Comment