Monday, November 14, 2011

The Santa Run!

                                  
   Paul and I just registered for the 5K Santa Run.  We are super excited as this will be our first year participating.  It is December 3rd at Town Square and proceeds go to Opportunity Village as they try to set a world record for the most Santa's gathered together in one place.  We invite everyone to join us as we kick off the Holiday Season.  If you register now it is only $35 and you can pick up your Santa suits at the Fashion Show Mall this Friday or Saturday. 
http://www.opportunityvillage.org/santa_run.php

Paul also registered for his first hal marathon. It is January 7th in Irvine California.  His dad will be running with him.  I on the other hand will not as I have no desire and probably couldn't make it if I tried but wish Paul the best of luck!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment