Thursday, December 15, 2011

A cop for cops..

I have always thought that I should be a cop for cops.  All the time I see cops breaking traffic laws and for no reason.  It drives me nuts.  I have even seen cops turn their sirens on to change the stop light, get through it, then turn off their sirens.  It is a joke!  Also I feel like a lot of cops are jerks for no good reason.  Some are nice but others are just plain rude.  I feel like motorcycle cops are normally worse than others.  I had a really bad experience with one about 2 1/2 years ago and still can't forget it.  The reason you find me blogging about this right now is that about every other day bike cops park in my work parking lot and give out one ticket after the other.  I feel bad watching people get pulled over all day.  They just sit there and chat it up with one another while they pass out tickets like its candy.  If you ever find your self on Reno off Las Vegas Boulevard make sure not to speed.  Chances are a cop is waiting to get you.  Another point made as I write this is my co worker just told me that he got a ticket today on his way to work.  He crossed a solid white line a few yards before he should have.  Lame!

No comments:

Post a Comment