Saturday, December 24, 2011

Winter in Venice with Blue Man!

                                               
 December 19th, last Monday, was our two year anniversary.  We decided to go down to the strip and check out the Winter in Venice.  Inside the Palazzo and outside the Venetain was decorated for the holidays.  We walked around and enjoyed seeing all the big Christmas trees, lights, ice skating rink and more.  After we walked around for a bit we decided to head over to the Grand Lux Cafe inside the Palazzo to eat.  It is one of our favorite places to eat even though it was only our second time there.  We like to order their "tapas" even though they really are just normal appetizers. We got some yummy fries topped with roast beef and cheese, goat cheese salad, chicken wing balls, and shrimp.  It was all super good and we were stuffed.  Last year I had tricked Paul and told him I found tickets to Love in the bathroom of the Mirage so this year I thought I would stick to tradition.  I hid tickets to Blue Man Group in the menu so that when it was time to order dessert Paul would find them.  Only problems was that Paul really didn't want dessert cause he was so full.  I pouted a bit and as predicted he opened the menu and found the tickets.  He thought someone had accidentally left them in the menu and was about to call over the waiter before he realized I had struck again! Below is a picture of him pretending to be surprised.  It was better IRL, in real life, but it will have to do.  We loved the show and had a great anniversary.  Whether it is something big and planned out like that night or just another night at home I always have a great time with Paul.  He is my best friend and I am blessed to have him in my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment