This morning was the first time Paul and I have ran the 5K Santa Run for Opportunity Village. And we loved it! We had a blast. We walked/jogged cause I was still a bit under the weather but it did not hold us back. The festivities were amazing. They had a stage set up and had a lot of people come out. Show Girls, Mayor Goodman, Chip and Dale dancers, the Jabbawockeez, Terry Fator and more. The Jabbawockeez were by fair my favorite. They are so talented it is insane. One of my new goals is to learn how to pop and lock it. They also had three Santas parachute down from a plane. It was all truly entertaining. We think this will become a new Tatum Tradition. The race also encourages bringing your kids and dogs (I know they do not go hand in hand) and dress them up as well. My favorite though was Black Elvis! He and I wees tight. Paul's favorite was this Asian guy who still had his luggage cause he had just landed in time to come straight to the run. He was dressed as a pink bunny, doing the rock n' roll marathon tomorrow and was getting married Sunday as well. Anyway we saw alot of interesting people and had a great time. We give it 5 stars!
Paul Tatum here for another episode of blog blog blog.
So what Jo Jo Claus didn't mention was that Terry Fator is kinda obnoxious and was like "oh what's this microphone thing? What do I say next? Oh yeah and I'm supposed to be a comedian but I am not even going to tell a joke!!" So that was Terry.
The Yo Jabba Jabba's are pretty sweet, they's be luck I taught them some moves.
So onto some lame running news that no one else is interested in, I got this sweet watch, it is a Garmin 405cx that connects me to a satellite so that it can track my time, pace, distance and other cool stuff while I run so I used it for the first time today and when I got home the watch automatically transmits the info to the computer and even maps out where I run on google maps. Pretty rad huh? It totally works.
Closing words: Fin Fin.
*Note: Paul was rocking the whole time he wrote that. And he says he has no permanent effects from the accident. I say otherwise.
Paul Tatum here for another episode of blog blog blog.
The Yo Jabba Jabba's are pretty sweet, they's be luck I taught them some moves.
So onto some lame running news that no one else is interested in, I got this sweet watch, it is a Garmin 405cx that connects me to a satellite so that it can track my time, pace, distance and other cool stuff while I run so I used it for the first time today and when I got home the watch automatically transmits the info to the computer and even maps out where I run on google maps. Pretty rad huh? It totally works.
Closing words: Fin Fin.
*Note: Paul was rocking the whole time he wrote that. And he says he has no permanent effects from the accident. I say otherwise.
The top picture - were you guys in the newspaper? Or is that online? It looks like you had lots of fun. If we're still here next year, we want to run it too!
ReplyDelete