Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Why?



   Why is it that we celebrate Valentines Day?  I think it is a weird day and have never really understood it.  Partically because I never was really with anyone during Valentines Day until Paul and I got married but even now after having done the whole thing with Paul I still don't really get it.  I think that one should be kind and sweet cause they want to not because it is expected. I must admit that Paul and I do celebrate.  We are going out tonight, I made him a gift, and bought him man meat, steak, for dinner but still it is an interesting thing.  Paul is such a great husband and is thoughtful so this may be part of my hang up with the day. Paul doesn't need Valentines Day to be great, he is always great!  Oh well.... I guess it gives us all an excuse to go out and have fun.  In conclusion I wish you a fabulous Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment