Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Crazy Weekend

 This weekend was a bit busy.  Saturday morning we took the youth in our ward out to the lake.  It was a lot of fun and good bonding time for me with a few of the girls. 
  Right when I got home I showered and Paul and I headed out the door to meet up with my family at Macayo's.  My parents were able to come into town for about 24 hours so that my father could bless my brother, Ryan,  with the office of High Priest and see him called into the Bishopric.  Macayo's was alright and Jen and I were able to get Pancho Delights so overall it was a success.
  Sunday morning we all went to church in Ryan's ward and were able to sustain him in is new calling.  Then Madison received her Young Woman's Medallion.  After church we had lunch and were able to caught up a bit more with my parents.  After lunch we headed to the stake center for Ryan to get the priesthood and set apart in his calling.  After he was set apart Ryan and Red left with Madison to receive her patriarchal blessing, my parents headed back to their mission, Jen had a meeting and Paul and I got to play with the Triplets and Zack. We played Slide 5, it is just like Category 5.
  It was a great weekend and fun to have a lot of the family together.  I am so happy and blessed to have the crazy but amazing family that I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment