The Kirkbys moved into our ward at the beginning of last year. I got to know two of their girls will serving in the Young Womens.
They recently moved out of our ward and I have been sad about it cause Paul and I felt like even though we don't have kids that we could be good friends with them. Not only the Mom and Dad but the kids as well.
Luckily, for us, last night the person they had invited over to dinner cancelled leaving extra food. They called and asked if Paul and I would like to join them for dinner. Paul and I will eat free food anywhere with anyone so we kindly excepted. After dinner we played Ticket to Ride Europe. We had played the US version with the Isbells a few weeks ago and loved it. Paul thinks the European one is even better. We were able to sit around and talk for a bit and even got some yummy dessert. It was a blast and we really do love The Kirkby Family. They inspire us.

No comments:
Post a Comment