Family is one of the most important things in my life. I have been blessed with a great family, even though they come with a lot of crazy and at times drama, I love them. I have nine nieces and five nephews. All of them are in the picture to the left but the oldest Madison, she had to work. I have loved watching them all grow up and become interesting individuals.
While the kids played at my house all my siblings, besides Bo who is still on a mission, went to a late dinner after the priesthood session of conference. We went to Hash House A Go Go at The M Hotel & Casino. It was great to all get together and catch up on each others lives. We may have our differences and fight at times but I know they will always be there when I need them.
No comments:
Post a Comment