Saturday, October 20, 2012

First Day!

Yesterday was my first day at World Market.  Paul packed me a dinner and wrote on it that I was new and needed friends.  I felt like Kevin from the office when Holly helped him count his change.  Anyway, it was a long day but fun.  My shift was only four and a half hours so it wasn't too bad.  I am about to head out for my second shift now.  I am excited and hope it goes well.  I don't know why but I get nervous when I start a new job.

1 comment:

  1. "This is a button"

    So did you make new friends? I bet you did great. I was crazy nervous to start my job here - like so nervous I couldn't sleep and weirdly stressed out. But it was okay and now I love it! I hope you love your job - I think working at World Market would be way fun!!

    ReplyDelete