
Yesterday Paul & I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! It was a perfect day. We slept in then went to brunch, like people of leisure do, at this little place called Rise and Shine that we have been wanting to try for a long time. They are only open until 3 PM so we have never had a chance to try it and we are sure glad we did. The food was delicious and the service was great. They even had this bread in a pot that was super yummy. It was cinnamon bread and some other type of bread mixed and baked in a tiny pot. It was super cute. I would highly recommend this little family run breakfast joint to everyone. My only complaint was I wasn't the biggest fan of the decor.

After brunch we headed to Town Square for a movie. We were pleasantly surprised to find out they do $5 Wednesdays for students. Thankfully Paul had his UNLV ID on him so we got the discount. I have mutual Tuesdays so we can never go for $5 Tuesdays but now have Student $5 Wednesdays to look forward to, for at least another semester. Wreck It Ralph is good, clean fun movie with a phenomenal cast. After the movie we got some yogurt for the car ride home. When we got home we took a nap. It was awesome.


When we wok up we went to Bachi Burger for dinner than drove to Quiver Point to see Christmas lights. We had fun running around and even saw a family dressed up. The mom and daughter were polar bears and the dad was a coca-cola. They were super cute and asked us to take a picture for them. I wish I would not have been a chicken and asked to take one with our camera too. After walking around we drove around for a bit then went home and worked on projects while watching How I Met Your Mother.
I know three years isn't mush of an accomplishment but it is still fun to celebrate. These past three years have been the best of my life. Paul is my best friend, partner in crime and the best person I know. I am one lucky lady!
No comments:
Post a Comment