Thursday, December 13, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree!


  This year Paul and I decided to get our tree from The Home Depot.  We borrowed Dave's truck and went on our way.  We picked one out that I thought was a bit big but Paul assured me it was not.  When we got back to the house Paul put on the stand and brought it up.  It was ginormous!  I said the tree was too big for our house but Paul corrected me and said our house was too small for Christmas.  Anyway,  we listened to Christmas music as we decorated and had a good old time.  I think the whole thing was confusing to Stella.  It was Paul's turn to put up the star and our new ornament this year was shaped like a bone since it is our first Christmas with a dog.  Although real trees are messy I am glad we get one every year.



No comments:

Post a Comment