1.)What makes you special?
I am awesome all the way around but I don't know.
2.)I have a theory that everyone has three things that they are better at than anyone else. What would be your three things?
In the world ... nothing cause there is someone out there who is always better than you. Let's be honest.
In the world ... nothing cause there is someone out there who is always better than you. Let's be honest.
3.)What is one thing most people don't know about you?
Ummm....This is weird.
4.) Who is the best person you know?
Ummm... Jesus.
5.)What is your absolute favorite food?
Mexican, cause I am one.
6.)Best thing to happen to you?
This is cheesy but becoming a member of the church.
7.) Your life dream?
I just wanna be a mom.
8.)If you had a personal motto what would it be?
"Life is like a theater you gotta choose wisely who you want in your audience."
9.)If you could have one super power what would it be?
I would want to fly. No I don't want to fly. To heal myself.
10.)If you could ask me one question what would it be?
I feel like if I wanted to ask you any question you would answer it. So it is not that big of a deal.

No comments:
Post a Comment