Paul met with his counselor yesterday and got some good news. One of his English classes got waived for his degree so if he can get into both classes that are available during Summer than he will only have to take three classes in Fall with his Practicum II and Student Teaching next Spring. This is the first time I have ever felt like graduation is in sight. I am so happy plus with the classes spread between Summer and Fall I feel like they will be less stressful semesters for Paul which is always a perk. I am just so proud of Paul!

Knowing and seeing the light at the end of the school tunnel is seriously one of the best feelings.
ReplyDeleteThough now that Tyler's graduation is so close (2 months and counting!!) - it's becoming a nervous excitement. There are so many choices and the future is so open.
I'm really happy for you guys. It is so close!!