Friday, March 16, 2012

Pablo

   Sorry for another post about Paul but I can't help it I'm in love!  For Christmas Santa brought Paul a penguin Pillow Pet.  We automatically knew his name was Pablo.  My niece Anna calls Paul, Pablo and we have told her that Paul is half human half penguin.  It has become a family joke and nickname so it was obvious to name him Pablo as soon as we set eyes on him.  At first I was worried that it was childish and that Paul wouldn't like it but he sure does.  Every night Paul lays on his back with Pablo on is chest as he falls asleep.  It is the cutest thing ever.  A couple of days ago I actually woke up before Paul, shocker cause he gets up at 5, and took this picture.  I love it and think it is so sweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment