Friday, August 31, 2012

If this is a cup and this is a cup is this a cup?

 Paul and I recently started watching The Office again. It is so funny and painfully awkward. Anyway while watching I was on pinterest and saw that if you write on mugs with sharpies and bake them for a half hour at 350 degrees the marker permentatly stays on. Alison and Tyler, see previous post, gave us their old mugs years ago and we only really use them for hot chocolate in the winter so I thought why not give it a try. I had seen the couple on stuff before so thought that would be cute then Paul and I made one each for eachother. I call him doll face, in a smokers voice, all the time so I just went simple. Paul on the other hand got clever and wrote "Every sip is a kiss on the mouth" with a pair of lips at the top where I would sip. He is too cute. Anyway they are no best boss in the world mugs like Michael Scott has but I thought it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment