Thursday, August 30, 2012

Mrs. Sister Knotek No

  Tyler and Alison Knotek have been my dear friends for a few years now. 
  
Their story began while serving their missions, which I always like to tease them about, in the Texas Lubbock Mission. Alison and I quickly became friends in 2006 shorty after I returned from my mission. (even though she dogged me the first time I tried to talk to her)  Not too much longer after that Tyler moved down to Vegas to go to school.  The three of us and a friend named Luke, not to be confused with the name Lucas, started hanging out all the time.  During that time period Alison and Tyler became more than just friends. Tyler and Alison fell in love and were married in July of 2007. 
 
 Fast forward two years and Paul entered the picture.  Alison didn't always approve of or even like the majority of guys I dated before Paul, which I later found out many agreed with her about so thank you ALI for always being honest, but Paul got the stamp of approval from both the Knoteks. Paul and I were married and bought a house in the same ward as the Knoteks cause we just couldn't get enough.  We have all been close friends ever since. 
 
 It has been so nice to have great friends that both Paul and I love.  The Knoteks have decided to move back to Texas, this time to the Austin area.  We are going to really miss them but are excited for them and their new adventure. Even though there will be more than a thousand miles between us they will always be some of our best friends.

1 comment:

  1. I am going to miss the crap out of you guys! Maybe we'll move back in 5 years. Can you keep a secret? ;)

    ReplyDelete