Saturday, August 18, 2012

Screaming in the Rain!

Paul & I woke up from our Saturday nap, yes it is a weekly thing and if you are a parent you can be jealous, to it pouring outside.  We ran to the door and I opened it.  The wind pushed it open and a little bird was on our tiny porch unsuccessfully trying not to get wet.  Rain started to come in the house and I was scared the bird would too so I quickly shut the door.  We then ran down to the garage and opened it.  Much safer.  We ran out into the rain down to the wash where it was starting to flood.  And when I say flood I really mean just gather a bit of the rain but not much.  We ran back home and Paul stared making thunder sounds.  I thought they sounded like lightning crackling so I stated to make thunder sounds that he thought were lion sounds.  Needless to say we found ourselves screaming in the rain.  It was a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment