Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Creation of Tatum Tots

As I sit here, at work, on a Wednesday I found myself once again wanting to take a break. I sit at a computer everyday so one source of relief during the day is to get updated on my friends and family members blogs. This requires me to do something that I HATE to do....rely on other people. Jen, Jacquelynn, Karli, Leah, Melissa, Red and many more thank you for being unreliable and driving me to the point of no return. The point of no return being me creating my own blog. Now the creating of a blog is more difficult then I had anticipated. First I had to choose a blog provider. I was lost and had no idea which would be best for me so I simply used the same as Jen because I like the logo for the blogspot better than vox which is what Melissa uses. I was going to do Red's because she by far blogs the most but didn't see a logo for hers , which leads you to blogspot.com. The next part was coming up with a name. This was probably the easiest part. I am now legally a Tatum and I always have lots of thoughts or in Ebonics "tots" plus it sounds a bit like tator tots which are actually probably my least favorite form of potatoes. Karli and I just were talking about this on Friday so it was fresh in my mind. Then came the the URL. I didn't even know what URL stood for but thanks to google I now know.....Uniform Resource Locator. After two tries what I typed in worked and here we are. The last step was picking a background. I didn't like any of them so I quickly chose one as I had already spent more time on this then I should have. I will see what we can do about that at a later time. Anyway....welcome to Tatum Tots I hope you enjoy and that I can provide for you what unfortunately so many others couldn't for me.

Jolynn

No comments:

Post a Comment