It was something I was not allowed to have as a child. Once old enough to realize the healing powers of Dr. Pepper, I was truly converted to his ways. Today like some other days that I have previously had was not a good one. I had a massive headache that would not go away. On my lunch I took a few Advils and a nap in hopes to get rid of this horrible pain. I woke up to my dissappointment still with a headache. It was only 12:30 p.m. and I was due back at work. As I walked into my office I saw out of the corner of my eye the solution to all of my problems..... Dr. Pepper! I slowly drank the magical drink and as it flowed down my throat I could already feel an improvement. By the time I was done with the can I was ready to get back to work. A half hour later I was completley healed. Now even though it was a can and not a bottle, which in my opinion is the purest, best form, of Dr. Pepper I would like to thank the good people who have made it possible for me to drink it. From the creator Charles Alderton to the delivery men. Without you my life would not be complete.Jolynn
ita. dr. pepper + a couple excedrin migraine works wonders to get rid of the killer headaches i get all the time.
ReplyDelete