WAL*MART and I have a love/hate relationship. On one hand I think it is one of the greatest places ever. It provides all my needs in one location at a fair price but on the hand it is always too busy, is shifty with its employment, and almost a monopoly. I have tried a time or two to boycott WAL*MART and it just isn't worth it. Last night Paul and I deci
ded to try out a Neighborhood Market WAL*MART. Neither of us had ever been to one and were headed home from my brothers house and thought it would be better to check it out than go to the Super Center next to our house. Although it is still a WAL*MART we had a really good overall experience. It still has everything we needed, cause we were just grocery shopping, with low prices. On top of that it was really slow and was a 20 min stop when normally it is a good 45 min stop to go all around the store, do all of our shopping, and then wait in line. Last night we waited for literally a minute before getting rung up. It was fast, clean, and easy. Although it is still a WAL*MART I would have to venture and say that it is way better. If all you need is groceries or hygiene products the Neighborhood Market is the way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment