Thursday, April 22, 2010

This is my confession....

Everyone has them whether one wants to admit them or not, they are something that haunts us all, no matter what we do or what we say we all have our own guilty little pleasures. After only four short months of being married Paul found out one of mine last night. We were watching a movie and all of a sudden I found myself singing along with a song word for word. As Paul turned to me and asked how I knew all of the lyrics I knew at that moment something I had hid for sometime would have to eventually come out and that it was better to let him know sooner than later. That is that..... I like Avril Lavigne. I know! I am sorry! That is why it is called a guilty pleasure. Anyway, it is shocking cause I can't stand the chick. From the way she dresses to her screw all kind of attitude. I think she sold out and wasn't even real to began with so who can blame her for the down fall but needless to say I still like her music. I don't own any of her albums or anything but every now and again I catch myself singing along with her juvenile songs. This is my confession, now tell me one of yours.

Jolynn

4 comments:

  1. can i just say that i love that your blogging? get D to start one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like avril lavigne too. i have her first album. i even like the girlfriend song too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen batman, and equilibrium, and they both lead me to the same conclusion, I think Christian Bale is hot. It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Camryn is obsessed with Avril's Alice in Wonderland song. She attaches her iPod to her boom box and blasts it over and over and over.

    My confession is that I have a hard time getting to sleep without watching at least a little of one my British movies. Nothing creates Sweet Dreams like Mr. Darcy, Mr. Thornton, Mr. Rochester, or Mr. Knightly.

    ReplyDelete