The best treat ever is this super amazing Banana Graham that my brilliant sister Jacquelynn created. As you all know Jacks is a "healthy cook, cooker" and while Paul and I were visiting last week she shared her awesomeness with us. This picture is as close as I could get to the divine ecstasy that we experienced. It will have to do but doesn't even capture the greatness of the Banana Grahams. First cut up banana's into about one inch slices. Then melt chocolate down. What type of chocolate you prefer. I personally love milk chocolate . Then choose your toppings. Chopped nuts, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, whatever you like. If you are super adventures mix them all. WOW! Once chocolate is melted cover banana in chocolate then roll in whatever topping you decide. Put on a cookie sheet with wax paper and put in the freezer. I personally thought they were best half frozen but either way is fine. I am sooooo thankful for my super creative sister cause Paul and I heart these delicious snackers. XOXO Love you Jackers!Monday, August 9, 2010
Banana Grahams...the best treat ever!
The best treat ever is this super amazing Banana Graham that my brilliant sister Jacquelynn created. As you all know Jacks is a "healthy cook, cooker" and while Paul and I were visiting last week she shared her awesomeness with us. This picture is as close as I could get to the divine ecstasy that we experienced. It will have to do but doesn't even capture the greatness of the Banana Grahams. First cut up banana's into about one inch slices. Then melt chocolate down. What type of chocolate you prefer. I personally love milk chocolate . Then choose your toppings. Chopped nuts, graham cracker crumbs, coconut, whatever you like. If you are super adventures mix them all. WOW! Once chocolate is melted cover banana in chocolate then roll in whatever topping you decide. Put on a cookie sheet with wax paper and put in the freezer. I personally thought they were best half frozen but either way is fine. I am sooooo thankful for my super creative sister cause Paul and I heart these delicious snackers. XOXO Love you Jackers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment