Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Google Me!

Wow! First off you all should watch the documentary film called Google Me. Paul and I watched it about seven months ago and I forgot about it until I typed in the title for this post. Anyway, I google my name every once in awhile just to see what is out there in the world wide web. I know pretentious aren't I. I normally don't find much, thankfully, but this time I did. It was a site my sister Jacquelynn set up for me when I went on a mission. The site was so that everyone in my family could post pictures so I could keep up with the family. One of the first pictures was this one. It was September 5th, 2005. I know I am getting old. Not the point so back to my story. Jacquelynn and Jeff were living in Hawaii when I went into the M.T.C. so they surprised me and came to the airport super early to see me fly out to my temporary mission in California until I got my visa to go to Spain. It was awesome and seriously pushed me to work hard. I loved this picture cause you can tell Jacks and I were way excited but that Jeff was a bit irritated that he had to wake up around 5 a.m. to see me. As I looked through all the pictures I started to tear up. I am so lame. I saw all the things I missed. My best friend having her first baby, Jacks getting pregnant and having Anna, Sydney, Chase, and Alexis' baptisms, Mason being born, and so much more. Then I started to cry as I thought of all things I saw, learned, and experienced during that time that I missed. And I wouldn't change it for the world. I loved my mission and my family was here waiting for me when I got home. VIVA ESPANA!





No comments:

Post a Comment