Interviewee #31.) What makes you special?
What makes me special... I don't know you can't ask me that. Um.... I don't know. I fart a lot. Just kidding.... no I wont say that one... no it's not real... I love hot dogs. No... 2.) I have a theory that everyone has three things that they are better at then anyone else. What would be your three things?
1. Eating
2. Umm... something with music....knowing artist and songs.
3. Telling jokes
3.) What is one thing most people don't know about you?
They don't know that I ..... These questions...difficult....I love ... I don't know Jolynn...
4.) Who is the best person you know?
The best person I know. Oh my gosh what does that mean. Jesus doesn't count right now. The best person I know... does myself count...I am kidding. Umm... oh..... my dad.
5.) Coolest place you have ever been?
Glacier National Park.
6.) Life goal?
My life goal is to um.....to live on the water somewhere and take dance classes and be married to an outdoorsie guy and go camping a lot and be a dietitian and eat lots of tacos.
7.) If you had a personal motto what would it be?
"If you don't ask the answer is no."
8.) Weirdest thing to ever happen to/with your body?
Sometimes me and my boyfriend....just kidding.
9.) What one super power would you have if you were a superhuman?
I would be able to move really fast like in heroes.
10.) If you could ask me any question what would it be?
Um....gosh these are intense...I don't know. Gosh. HAHAHA I don't know. I am just thinking I could ask some dirty questions. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment