1.)What makes you special?
I am the only Vhalerie that has an "H" in their name.
2.)I have a theory that everyone has three things that they are better at than anyone else. What would be your three things?
1. I can put on makeup to people's faces and they look nice.
2. Um...oh... oh no.... ummm.....I can do something with my tongue that most people can't do.
3. Well I would like to think I am good at math.
3.)What is one thing most people don't know about you?
I like to keep things to myself.
4.)Who is the best person that you know?
Best person that I know...not K.O. although he is nicer than people I know. Yeah it would be K.O.
5.)What is the weirdest thing you have ever ate?
Oh....that would probably be snails or whatever you call them at fancy restaurants.
6.)One thing that you want to accomplish in life?
I want to have my own interior design business.
7.)Best thing to ever happen to you?
When K.O. and I got together. Cause I was a bad person before.
8.)If you had a personal life motto what would it be?
"treat others the way you want to be treated."
9.)What one super power would you have?
Read people's minds.
10.)If you could ask me any question what would it be?
What did you eat today?

bahahahahaha this is freaking awesome. i miss you guys.
ReplyDelete