Paul turned 25 on April 5th so awhile back I knew I wanted to plan a big trip for is quarter of a century. I loved my 25th year and wanted to make sure his stared off with a bang! I wanted to go to Cancun but that wasn't in the budget. I am hoping that will be our trip for Paul's graduation or even more wishful thinking Europe.Anyway thanks to us being ghetto and Expedia being great we found a package for the two round trip flights and 4 nights in a hotel in Union Square for $550. This is where the us being ghetto came in hand. The hotel room was about 100 square feet and had a sink in it. The bathroom and shower where shared and in the hall. I was a bit nervous about this especially cause I am a little bit of a germ freak but it worked out great. The shower and bathroom were super clean and were never occupied when we tried to use them. I was pleasantly surprised.
We flew out on Virgin Airlines early Wednesday morning. There were only about 20 people on the flight and everything went smoothly. We were impressed with the airplane and thought that it looked like a party was about to happen on board. Paul played video games and I watched TV. It was a fun fast flight. Once we arrived in San Francisco we took the Bart to a block from our hotel, The Mosser, which I called the Moesser all week. We got there pretty early but they were nice enough to let us check in early. We went up to the room and it was better than I had anticipated but it took some getting use to. Once we got settled we headed out.
No comments:
Post a Comment