

We started walking around and saw a ton just in the first day. We walked through China Town. We had lots of fun looking at all the shops and unique food. Then we headed to this awesome bookstore called City Lights that our friend had told us about. It was such a quaint little bookstore with tons of unique books as well as many classics. I felt bad because I could tell that Paul could have spent all day there if it were up to him. Anyway, I let Paul pick out a book for his birthday gift. It was hard for him to choose from all the books but after much consideration he decided to get As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner.
After that we went to Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, and Ghirardelli Square. During the day we came across a street named Child that was a Dead End. I thought that was pretty funny and had to take a picture of it. We were beat by the time we had done all the sight seeing and headed back to Union Square where we were staying and went out to dinner after relaxing for a bit.
After that we went to Coit Tower, Lombard Street, Fisherman's Wharf, and Ghirardelli Square. During the day we came across a street named Child that was a Dead End. I thought that was pretty funny and had to take a picture of it. We were beat by the time we had done all the sight seeing and headed back to Union Square where we were staying and went out to dinner after relaxing for a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment