Yesterday was my birthday and it was a good one. I know I need to post about our trip to San Francisco but it seems like a lot of work so I am procrastinating . For lunch I went to my Nanna's house and had lunch with her. It was fun to spend time with her and break up my work day. When I got home from work yesterday Paul was cooking up some salmon and some of my favorite snackeroos (cream cheese/bacon/jalapenos wrapped in a biscuit). Everything was super yummy. Paul got me kites and scoop ball. I am super excited about the nice whether we have been having so he got us some more fun games for outdoors. Now we just need to bust out our croquet and bocce balls. After mutual we headed out to see the show KA. It was pretty interesting. It is a gravity defying show. It was fun and different than other Cirque Du Soleil shows but most definitely not my favorite. It was a fabulous day and I am looking forward to this year. It is going to be a good one!Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Twenty-Eight Will Be Great!
Yesterday was my birthday and it was a good one. I know I need to post about our trip to San Francisco but it seems like a lot of work so I am procrastinating . For lunch I went to my Nanna's house and had lunch with her. It was fun to spend time with her and break up my work day. When I got home from work yesterday Paul was cooking up some salmon and some of my favorite snackeroos (cream cheese/bacon/jalapenos wrapped in a biscuit). Everything was super yummy. Paul got me kites and scoop ball. I am super excited about the nice whether we have been having so he got us some more fun games for outdoors. Now we just need to bust out our croquet and bocce balls. After mutual we headed out to see the show KA. It was pretty interesting. It is a gravity defying show. It was fun and different than other Cirque Du Soleil shows but most definitely not my favorite. It was a fabulous day and I am looking forward to this year. It is going to be a good one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment