Sunday, May 5, 2013

It's About Time!


















  Zupas is a delicious salad, sandwich and soup joint that Paul and I got addicted to years ago.  They only had locations in Utah so it was hard to get our fix.  Thankfully for us they recently opened one in Las Vegas not too far from our house.  It is as fabulous as we remembered.  I am a little embarrassed to admit it but we went three times in one week and every time we got what we call crack salad.  It is really called Nuts About Berries but if you had it you would know what I mean.
  In the same parking lot there is a popcorn place that freezes popcorn.  We have been meaning to try it for a long time as we have heard great things about it.  On one of the previously disclosed trips to Zupas we stopped by to check it out.  It was good and a fun idea but I sadly think that my expectations were a bit high.  

1 comment:

  1. I think I actually went there 4 times in one week. We ate there last night. I love the Thai Mango on Mixed Greens and the Chicken Chopped but on Mixed Greens with Low Fat Honey Mustard. Madison loves the Summer Chicken. RYan loves the Yucatan Chipotle. The twins don't really dig it all that much. Zack doesn't like the salads but loves the honey bacon club with no tomato ironically with the tomato basil soup.

    Madison loves the frozen popcorn - it is the pink one with nerds in it. I prefer Red Mango next door - the coconut yogurt with some berries or pineapple on it is amazing.

    ReplyDelete