Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Time to Say Goodbye....





  Last Sunday I was released from my calling of almost two years in the Young Women's program.  I loved my calling as the 2nd Counselor and the girls that I got to work with.  I also loved the President who taught me so much and who I pray I will one day grow up to be like.  It was a hard day but I am glad the girls will get to experience new leaders that will teach them new things.
  I know it is cheesy and for the best but this is the hardest it has been to be released besides from my mission oh so many years ago.  I love these girls.
  This Sunday I got my new calling and will be the 2nd Counselor of the Primary.  Our scouting program needs some help so I guess I have a lot of studying and learning to do.  I am excited for the new calling and glad I will get to see Paul 2 of the 3 hours now!



1 comment:

  1. What a bummer! I'm sure you will miss being with the young women & serving with Julie. And now we're both serving in Primary! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete