Monday, May 13, 2013

Night Out on the Town

  Paul and I had a pre vacation night our on the town.  We wanted to try something new cause we are sick of going to the same places to eat so we checked out East Coast Eats off of 215 and Valley Verde.  It is a Boston joint and was really good.  I got a lobster roll, Paul for a Boston roast beef and we shared bacon cheese tater tots.  I loved my roll and the tater tots were good but I don' t know that I would get them again unless with a big group.  It was great food for a decent price.
  After finishing up dinner we headed to the new luxury movie theater in town.  We saw Iron Man 3.  The chairs were amazing and so comfortable.  It isn't too much more than a normal theater so I might have to make it one of my hang outs this summer cause the hotter and bigger I get the more I think I will appreciate it.  Iron Man was good and we thought they did a great job with it.
  It was a great date night and fun to try new things!

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of the theater (which, p.s. IS RIGHT NEXT DOOR TO US!!) here - the seats are big, leather recliners. It's amazing. Our theater is also dine-in, which is the coolest. The food is pretty good too.

    ReplyDelete